Resources for Praying at Home
Even if you are stuck at home, you aren’t alone and you can still join your brothers and sisters in Christ by worshiping, adoring, and praying online or with the television. We’ve compiled resources for daily and Sunday Mass, and other forms of prayer for your home.
"Tips for Transforming Your Couch into a Pew" - Suggestions from Busted Halo
"Getting the Most Out of Livestreaming Worship" - Suggestions for participating meaningfully
Weekend Masses - For Weekly Updates on the Readings, Psalms, and Music, please visit our Redeemer Music Facebook Page. Updates are posted each week Wednesday - Sunday. Visit us here.
Join fellow parishioners at 7:00 a.m., each weekday morning during Lent
There are three different ways to join in prayer:
1. Add the Zoom app* to your smartphone and use the Meeting ID: 883 7683 3095 Passcode: 288103
2. Join the prayer online*: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88376833095 Meeting ID: 883 7683 3095 Passcode: 288103
3. Call in by phone for audio only. Dial: (301)715-8592 Meeting ID: 883 7683 3095 # (no participant ID) # 288103
Morning Prayer Worship aids - If joining online, they will be on the screen.
Wednesdays Jan 18 | Jan 25 | Feb 1 | Feb 8 | Feb 15
Lent Mon-Fri Feb 22(Ash Wed) | Feb 23 | Feb 24
1st Week Feb 27 | Feb 28 | Mar 1 | Mar 2 | Mar 3
2nd Week Mar 6 | Mar 7 | Mar 8 | Mar 9 | Mar 10
3rd Week Mar 13 | Mar 14 | Mar 15 | Mar 16 | Mar 17
4th Week Mar 20 | Mar 21 | Mar 22 | Mar 23 | Mar 24
5th Week Mar 27 | Mar 28 | Mar 20 | Mar 30 | Mar 31
Holy Week Apr 3 | Apr 4 | Apr 5 | Apr 6 | Apr 7
Email Deacon Ron Reger with questions.
Bishop Knestout will be livestreaming his private Sunday Mass at 10 AM each week.
View the latest diocesan updates and resources HERE.
Visit the Office of Worship website for daily prayer and Mass readings.
Mass can be viewed online in many places such as Watch the Mass or Catholic TV.
Fr. Dan Brady of St. Michael’s is streaming his daily Mass here.
"With Your Spirit" - a database of livestreamed liturgies from across the country, including daily Mass
- Ascension Press - Live streaming the rosary daily at 4 PM, and Stations of the Cross at 7 PM
- Ave Maria Press - Links to online daily and Sunday Masses, rosaries, novenas and more
- Bishop Robert Barron - Online daily Mass celebrated either by Bishop Barron himself or by Fr. Steve Grunow, CEO of Word on Fire. The video will be posted at 8:15am ET.
- Busted Halo - Online Stations of the Cross
- Catholic Relief Services - Brief videos that pair this traditional Lenten practice with Catholic social teaching, narrated by Bishop Robert Barron, Fr. James Martin, and others.
- Family Theater Productions - a weekly Sunday Rosary, streaming live on Facebook at 7 PM
- Looking to Sunday - Written reflections and recorded homilies related to the Sunday Scriptures, by Rev. Thomas B. Iwanowski, a priest of the Archdiocese of Newark
- Magnificat - Free access to daily Mass, morning, evening, and night prayer
- "Pope Francis' Prayer to Mary"
- "A Prayer Amid an Epidemic"
- Sunday Celebrations for Families - A worship service for families, including music and videos from Pastoral Planning
University of Notre Dame, McGrath Institute for Church Life -
- Author Timothy O’Malley suggests that, even if we cannot attend Mass, we can still participate in the Eucharistic sacrifice of Jesus, and indeed, that our sadness over not being able to attend Mass “is itself the Eucharistic sacrifice that many of the baptized will be called to offer.” Read his blogpost here.
- A simple outline for spiritual participation in the Eucharist you can do at home
United States Conference of Catholic Bishops - A calendar of the daily readings