My Own Church
Your Parish Records At Your Fingertips
With My Own Church, you will be able to review and update your family information! With digital communications begin so critical during these times, you can ensure that your contact information is always up to date. Since My Own Church is part of the parish database and accounting system, all updates are integrated together - increasing the accuracy of current data. These are numerous benefits to using My Own Church:
- Updated family and member information including contact numbers, email addresses, and residential addresses
- Improved accuracy of the parish census data and reduced administrative burden on parish staff while reducing paper usage
- Access to your envelope and online giving history at any time
- Access to year-end tax giving statements online
- Ability to control communications and privacy preferences
- with more to come in the future ...
Sign Up for My Own Church - for Registered Parishioners
- Click on the Create an Account link below.
- Fill out the New User Registration Form
(Organization: Church of the Redeemer, Richmond)
- Submit the Registration and wait for approval.
- You will receive an email inviting you to log on.
(This email will be sent to you once your request has been approved.)