- Elected by parishioners to work closely with the pastor to ensure that the Church of the Redeemer is the best that it can be
- Serve the needs of all parishioners and empower them to go beyond the parish to serve the needs of others
- Called to be a representative body, rather than a body of representatives, that strives to integrate varying aspects of parish life so that the faith needs of all may be met.
- File Monthly Commitment forms after Mass and copy on Monday.
- Plan and carry out yearly Ministry Chairpersons Wine and Cheese Reception.
- Plan and coordinate mailing and return of yearly Time, Talent and Treasure Stewardship Form.
- Follow-up on non-responders of Yearly Form.
- Attend Yearly Joint Council Meeting.
- Based on Council recommendations, provide articles to The Good News.
- Assess problems with stewardship activities of the parish and develop solutions/recommendations for change.
- Update as necessary stewardship welcome board in worship commons.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate yearly Stewardship Fair.
- Every month, review comparisons of actual revenues and expenditures with the budget, the investments and the overall financial operations of the parish
- Assist the pastor in compiling an annual report of the parish's finances and arrange for the publication to the parish
- Review the internal accounting controls over the parish's financial operations and review in detail the books and records of the parish to assure they are properly maintained
- Exercise oversight over all parish investments and all finances relating to the parish or any other parish programs done in the name of the parish and enjoying it's tax exemption